“Who loved my cheese?” by Spencer Johnson is a wonderful book which deals about changes and some adopts to it and some doesn’t .As soon as I finished reading this I thought this would help us deal with the relentless changes we face from being on changing terms to developing new markets. This book is a simple, understandable road map for us to use as we deal with our own individual circumstances around change. Dr. Johnson’s enticing images and languages gives a fundamentally sound and memorable way of managing change his unique insights and storytelling makes this a rare book that can be read and understood quickly by everyone who wants to do well in these changing times. This wonderful book is an asset to any person or group that applies its lessons. This book shows an amazing way to deal with change in our book and in our life I personally recommend this book to those who struggle to adapt changes in their life. Especially I liked the line “Adapt to change faster, for if you do not adapt in time you might as well not adapt at all “old beliefs do not lead you to cheese.
Review by,
A.Gnana Vignesh,
Final year,
Mechanical Engineering.

